Hiding Great Whites


So we are sitting around waiting for the Visibility still. It needs to get to be at least 20ft/6m before we can properly film great whites. Almost dove yesterday, but I called it off since I free dove down first and the bottom was about 4 ft visibility. The top was good, but the bottom bad...... Perfect for a White to hide in. Been talking with this guy Andre Hartman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Hartman who is the original expert in White Sharks. He asked me right away if I like snakes and then pulled one out of his pocket and put it on me......... yea it was venomous. Just a little tree snake though, he would have to naw on my earlobe for a while to get me. Andre is a character for sure. I may be here another week, not sure. Today the wind has shifted in our favor to bring in the cleaner water closer to shore, so we wait, and wait.... In the mean time we have also been able to do a few dives with Tiger's, thus this screen shot.

No comments: