Sweet Justice

Has anyone ever offended you while driving? Have you ever felt the emotions of "road rage" welling up inside, wishing that a higher power could inflict instant justice upon the offending party? This is a short clip of an experience I had. I had passed a car while driving in bad winter conditions, only to have the car begin to tailgate me, and then attempt to race. His driving was stupid and dangerous, as he would weave between cars and brake hard on the icy roads. I slowed down against the wishes of my male instincts, and tried to tell myself what a smart, wise, safe, and intelligent decision I had made. I felt anything but those. A wimp, scared, and very much a pansy is more like what I felt. Anyway a few minutes later I got my moment of sweet justice.
The driver was unhurt, although his female companion was freaking out in the passenger seat. She looked like a monkey trying to get out of a cage. I'm sure he slept alone that night. You can tell from the video the car barely took any impact, so I suppose I got sweet justice without anyone getting hurt ............ Volvo's are extremely safe cars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewww I've been there, not as close as you tho, the rage mostly stayed with me, lol